Detailed information of the Company Emerged as a Basmati Manufacturer
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd., is one of the biggest Rice Manufacturers from India, was founded in 1915. From its modest commencement back in 1915 as a marilyn small business house, it has developed into one large multinational conglomerate of India with a steadily growing annual turnover.
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. converted into a multinational corporate house with its activities spread across several continents and has achieved incredible turnover.
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. is a Five-star trading house.
Amira Nature Foods Ltd. in Global Market
- Amira Foods Ltd. is recognized as the largest manufacturers of finest quality of 1121 Basmati Rice in the international markets. This success is a result of late Karam Chand Chanana, the founder Amira Nature Foods Ltd. Later, Mr. Anil Chanana’s dedication to his innovative marketing and business strategy continued to strive for newer heights and widening of the market.
- Today’s Managing Director Mr. Karan Chanana has taken Amira to new heights in turnover. His dedication towards the business strategy provides Amira one of the best brands in the global market.
- The company’s major exporting countries are Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, South East Asia, and the Middle East. This group also spreads its products to various parts of the globe including Geneva, USA, UK, Singapore, Dubai, Mauritius, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and Oman.