Weed eaters are devices used for cutting grass in the garden. It comes in different sizes and designs. Weed eaters are powered by either battery or electricity.
Modern weed eaters are powerful garden tools. They can trim hard to reach areas like around the fences and corners or posts, that other garden tools cannot reach. It is also used for quickly cutting down overgrown grasses and plants. In fact, the spinning wire of weed eaters is very effective in cutting that it can even take the bark off from trees.
The price of weed eaters are expensive, depending on its power capacity and type that you want to buy. The usual range of electric powered weed eaters is around 40 US dollars up to 100 US dollars.
Gas powered weed eaters usually range a little higher as compared to electric weed eaters. The prices of gas weed eaters are from 80 US dollars to 200 US dollars.
The following are some steps to consider when restringing your weed eaters:
– Push the lock button and then turn the spool or reel counter-clockwise.
– Take out the security device ring (this is if your weed eater only has one ring).
– Turn off the automatic feed button.
– Wipe out any debris.
– Push down the spool in order to remove the locking tabs.
– Then release the spool from the chamber.